Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Admin Assistant to support the day to day Knobelsdorff operations, providing administrative support to ensure efficient business operation.
What You’ll Do:
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks through organization and communication. Utilize a knowledge of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to accomplish administrative duties with a high level of quality, in a timely manner.
- Experience answering phones, providing customer service, and directing clients or visitors appropriately, while maintaining a welcoming environment.
- Ability to receive and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ability to screen calls, redirect calls, and take messages.
- Ability to schedule appointments, meeting and reservations as needed.
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements, transportation and accommodations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our database; maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- A knowledge of the electrical construction industry.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.