Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. At the beginning KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’ s divisions continue to grow, and drive success the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven Apprentice Electrician to facilitate the maintenance and installation Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Photovoltaic electrical systems.
Under the direct supervision of the project lead you will service, maintain and install Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Photovoltaic electrical systems.
- Registered Unlicensed Electricians License.
- Attend continuing education to support the annual renewal of registration.
- Seek and gain knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Track and report annual electrical work experience, and ongoing education for annual registration renewal.
- Work in all elements, depending on job location and time of year.
- Obtain personal tools and carry them for extended periods of time.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Work in restricted areas, and at heights.
- Ability to positively identify wire colors.
- Experience with hand, and power tools.
- Gain experience in reading and interpreting electrical drawing and schematics.
- Learn how to bend conduit by and with hydraulic bending machines.
- Interpret construction documents, specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- Follow Knobelsdorff’ s safety policies and procedures.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Registered, of have the ability to register for an Unlicensed Electricians License.
- Self-starter & team player
- Must be available to travel extensively (up to 100%) within regional states, including overnight stays for up to weeks at a time if required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and drive or sit for long periods of time
- Must be capable of working in inclement conditions to include extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be physically capable of manually digging & back-filling holes and trenches.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation, and a retirement
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.