Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven Apprentice Electrician to facilitate the maintenance and installation of energy/solar electrical systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direct supervision of the project lead you will assist with the construction of solar electrical construction projects. You will gain an understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures, to support the completion of projects accurately, and on-time.
- Registered Unlicensed Electricians License.
- Ability to attend continuing education to support the annual renewal of registration.
- Ability to seek and gain knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Ability to track and report annual electrical work experience, and ongoing education for annual registration renewal.
- Ability to work in all elements, depending on job location and time of year.
- Ability to obtain personal tools, and carry them for extended periods of time.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in restricted areas, and at heights.
- Ability to positively identify wire colors.
- Experience with hand, and power tools.
- Ability to gain experience in reading and interpreting electrical drawing and schematics.
- Ability to learn how to bend conduit by and with hydraulic bending machines.
- Ability to interpret maps, specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow Knobelsdorff’s safety policies and procedures.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work out-of-town on projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- A degree in electrical construction or related field.
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and make logical project minded decisions.
- A knowledge of photovoltaic electrical construction and automation.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.