- 100% individual healthcare coverage with 80% coverage for family premiums (dependent on the chosen plan). Dental too.
- A little bit county, a little bit city. With offices in Goodhue and Eagan, MN, you get your choice of scenery.
- A solid 401K is offered to full-time employees with a 4% company match.
- Everyone needs a little R&R with paid vacation.
- Like to travel? We have job sites all throughout the U.S.
- We are family. Many say it, we live it.
What are you waiting for? Check out our open positions below, view what others have to say about us on Glassdoor or Indeed and apply today.
Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. In the beginning, KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work and a commitment to excellence have grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork and dedication to our core values have expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’s s divisions continue to grow and drive success with the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven and innovative Business Development Coordinator to assist the Business Development Team with the management and distribution of project information.
You will assist the Business Development team with gathering, organizing, tracking, and distributing project-related information to related parties. Be accountable for obtaining and consistently maintaining, organizing and distributing, up to date project information for the project team. Gain familiarity and utilize an in-depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are organized accurately, and on time.
- Gather, print, organize and upload/download bid documents from various sources.
- Maintain vendor/subcontractor information in the Knobelsdorff database.
- Systematically process the flow, and timely release of project information to the project teams is up to date, accurate, well organized, and complete.
- Assemble and proofread final proposals, and submit by bid deadlines
- Effectively and accurately disseminate project information relevant to the project team, both internal and external; govern project administration.
- Assist in keeping CRM information/key dates current.
- Assist with the drafting of proposals.
- Provide general assistance to accounting, estimating, and construction teams, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- Work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Experience with Hubspot, Foundations and Procore software applications preferred.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
We HaveWe offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid health, dental, life, long-term disability, vacation, and a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.