We Want You!
Let’s face it 2020 was not the best for most of us; it proved to be unstable, and unsure. That said you made it, and we made it through grit, determination and a never quit attitude. Those qualities are at the core of Knobelsdorff Enterprises, and you have them. We have a solid, and stable path forward, and want you to join us. Will you join us, and help us make 2021 great?
Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. At the beginning KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’ s divisions continue to grow, and drive success using the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
- A driven Apprentice Electrician to facilitate the maintenance and installation Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Photovoltaic electrical systems.
- Under the direct supervision of the project lead you will service, maintain and install Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Photovoltaic electrical systems.
- Registered Unlicensed Electricians License.
- Attend continuing education to support the annual renewal of registration.
- Seek and gain knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Track and report annual electrical work experience, and ongoing education for annual registration renewal.
- Work in all elements, depending on job location and time of year.
- Obtain personal tools and carry them for extended periods of time.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Work in restricted areas, and at heights.
- Ability to positively identify wire colors.
- Experience with hand, and power tools.
- Gain experience in reading and interpreting electrical drawing and schematics.
- Learn how to bend conduit by and with hydraulic bending machines.
- Interpret construction documents, specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- Follow Knobelsdorff’ s safety policies and procedures.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Registered, of have the ability to register for an Unlicensed Electricians License.
- Self-starter & team player
- Must be available to travel extensively (up to 100%) within regional states, including overnight stays for up to weeks at a time if required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and drive or sit for long periods of time
- Must be capable of working in inclement conditions to include extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be physically capable of manually digging & back-filling holes and trenches.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.