Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Contract & Licensing Specialist to administrate a comprehensive contract and licensing program.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the Knobelsdorff subject matter expert on all contract and licensing requirements relating to projects or business operations.
- Ability to assist in preparation, review, and administration of all contract documents relating to projects, customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to monitor and report the status of all contractual agreements.
- Experience with the completion and submittal of Pre-Qualification packages from customers to ensure compliance, to include but not limited to: insurance, safety, OSHA form, Bonds, etc.
- Ability to manage the physical property and vehicle insurance policies, process claims, coordinate vehicle and property repairs and ensure coverage is monitored and kept current.
- Ability to maintain membership with Registered Agents in all states where we have the authority to conduct business. Respond to any and all requirements requested by the states for compliance.
- Ability to administrate and manage electrical permits, dig permits, utility permits and all other documents related to the legal execution of our business.
- Experience with reviewing contracts (Master Subcontractor Agreements, Work Order Contracts, etc.), and make recommendations and or changes to protect KEI’s legal position.
- Ability to interact with corporate attorneys to facilitate favorable legal outcomes.
- Ability to maintain records of all electrician and other trade licensing and develops a system ensuring the records are maintained and up to date.
- Ability to assist company officers regarding contractual matters, and administrative tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to record and provide notice of required Continuous Education requirements maintain validity of licenses.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Law, Finance or related field experience or education.
- A knowledge of electrical construction and automation industry.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.