Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Control Panel Builder to support the engineering team with the construction of custom control panels as part of new automation equipment installation.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the Control team lead you will facilitate construction of UL508A and UL698 panels based on the designed electrical schematics, layouts.
- Proven experience effectively fabricating industrial control panels compliant with UL508A.
- Ability to execute accurate metal cutting, drilling, tapping, component layout/mounting, wire routing/cutting/labeling/termination, and detailed labeling.
- Demonstrated ability to execute point-to-point testing utilizing a multi-meter and various other testing equipment.
- Strong ability to collaborate with designers with a goal-oriented approach to provide high-quality products.
- Proven technical background in the construction of design build custom control panels.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team, on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to develop professionally through direct mentorship and personally sourced academics.
- Proven ability to ship and receive of required panel components and completed panels.
- Ability to assist field personnel with field applications/modifications as needed.
- Ability to support shop workflow by providing organizational duties.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience fabricating control panels.
- Detailed knowledge of industrial control panel fabrication and UL508A.
- A familiarity with UL698 or a willingness to become familiar.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and panel layouts.
- Good manual dexterity, and the ability to discern colors of electrical wiring.
- Proven ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Able to lift components and panels that weigh up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (most travel is regional and typically 1 week or less in duration).
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.