Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Controls Engineer to assist the senior Controls engineer with the design and implementation of programs installed on equipment.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the automation team lead you will design, program, and troubleshoot devices utilizing programmable logic principles.
- Proven experience effectively designing, implementing and maintaining PLC software programs written by the team or others.
- Ability to provide technical assistance to field technicians in regards to PLC, HMI and SCADA programs.
- Demonstrated ability to catalog changes to programs in a shared database.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test and analyze program errors and revise programs to operational order.
- Proven technical background in controls engineering, and field support.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team, on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to develop professionally through direct mentorship and personally sourced academics.
- Proven ability to assist with the design and execution electrical controls projects by determining specifications, schedules, integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs, verify code requirements, assist with cost estimates and resolve design issues.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products.
- Experience with Factory Talk View SE, Wonderware, iFix, and PlantPAx.
- Familiarity with industrial networking, primarily Ethernet/IP.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our database; maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Controls Engineering plus 2 years experience, or equivalent education/experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
You May Also Have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Electrical Controls Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Controls Engineering.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.