Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. At the beginning KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’ s divisions continue to grow, and drive success the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven and innovative Electrical Engineer to support the facilitation of electrical solutions as part of the Engineering Division team.
Assist the Engineering team in designing, and executing various exciting, innovative, and complex electrical projects throughout the country.
- Experience working collaboratively on projects while managing project timelines, ensuring completion of projects on time.
- Knowledge of the design and constructability of the following systems: Power, Lighting, Communication, Alarm, Lightning Protection, Grounding, and Instrument/Control.
- Engage with the project team and participate in projects from design to construction.
- Experience with project management and customer relations.
- Work collaboratively in a team to design and execute complex projects under the direction of the team lead.
- An in depth, working knowledge of NEC, NFPA 70 and 70E.
- Foster key strategic relationships with various partners.
- Ability to integrate and gain technical knowledge to become a reliable source of information to the engineering team.
- Experience assisting with the creation of cost estimates and proposals.
- Ability to interface with regulatory agencies and manufacturers/distributers.
- Assist with the planning and execution of electrical projects by assisting with defining specifications, schedules, integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs, verify code requirements, assist with cost estimates, and resolve design issues.
- An adherence to high ethical standards that align with Knobelsdorff Values.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our database, maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated tasks and achieve a high level of execution.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to travel as job requirement necessitates.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education/experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering, or related field. To include experience in proper design and constructability.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- PE in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation, and a retirement
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.