Why work for Knobelsdorff?
For over 30 years we have worked to create a dedicated, motivated and satisfied workforce and we are inviting you to become a part of it. KE is a family owned company with strong family values that treats each employee as their own – and cares about their families as well. If you think we’re kidding, just check out some of the bios on our website and see what our own employees have to say. Or talk to any one of our folks you come across working in the field or at the shop and just ask them. If you are tired of being in a boring, dead-end job working with owners who don’t care – come see us and talk to us and find out why you may be missing the opportunity of a lifetime.
We have a stellar benefits package including the following:
- Top Wages
- Full-time, steady, year-round work
- Family Medical Coverage - 100% employee covered BCBS plan available that also pays 80% of family premiums.
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays after 30 days
- Vacation after 90 days
- Retirement Plan with an Employer Match
- Overtime Opportunities
- Training Money available each year
- Continuous in-house training and learning programs
- Advancement Opportunities in an atmosphere that REWARDS hard work
If you are interested in a long-lasting career, in a fun and exciting atmosphere, working with a great bunch of people, please contact us. It’s time to do right by yourself and your family and make a change to come get your “forever job”. All of us here can’t wait to meet you.
The KE Team
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- Responsible for all phases of each project from concept design to scheduling, budgeting, purchasing, team supervision, client interface, execution and project close/sign-off.
- Experience developing proposals, estimates and quotations
- Accurately control and process ECO’s, keeping client up to date on budget changes
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed per scope of the project
- Assist KEI department managers in determining manpower needs by project
- Knowledge of industrial electrical systems, process controls, PLC’s, electronics and field instrumentation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of process temperature, pressure, flow and level instrumentation
- Some experience with fire, data, phone, security a plus
- Knowledge of electrical codes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or construction management – or licensed electrician with 5 years prior project management and estimating experience.
- Working knowledge of electrical construction industry
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug test
- Supply verifiable references
- Be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Be willing to work on some out-of-town projects