Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and forward thinking Industrial Journeyman Electrician to facilitate the maintenance and installation of electrical systems in factories, production areas.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the project lead you will service, maintain and install electrical systems in factories, warehouses and production areas. You will troubleshoot existing equipment and determine where and how the system needs to be upgraded, replaced, or repaired.
- Journeyman’s License
- Experience with industrial electrical construction.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Experience with the interpretation of drawings, current construction methods, specifying and ordering materials, tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to train apprentices and other team members.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Great communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- Eagerness to advance to the next level and assist in the growth of the industrial team.
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and make logical project minded decisions.
- A knowledge of electrical construction and automation.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.