- 100% individual healthcare coverage with 80% coverage for family premiums (dependent on the chosen plan). Dental too.
- A little bit county, a little bit city. With offices in Goodhue and Eagan, MN, you get your choice of scenery.
- A solid 401K is offered to full-time employees with a 4% company match.
- Everyone needs a little R&R with paid vacation.
- Like to travel? We have job sites all throughout the U.S.
- We are family. Many say it, we live it.
What are you waiting for? Check out our open positions below, view what others have to say about us on Glassdoor or Indeed and apply today.
Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. In the beginning, KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work and a commitment to excellence have grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork and dedication to our core values have expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’s s divisions continue to grow and drive success with the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven and enthusiastic intern to join the Knobelsdorff Enterprises team, start your career and achieve your career goals. You will be given an opportunity to gain industry experience, from leading professionals, while you learn.
As a KE intern, you will work with an Enterprises, Electrical, Engineering or Energy team in all phases of the KE business operations. You will be provided a wide range of experience in your chosen field and will have a great foundation to start your career.
- Gain an understanding of Knobelsdorff Enterprise's overall mission, brand, company goals, and service values.
- Participate in each of the division’s teams to gain a broad range of experience in Administrative, Electrical, Engineering/Automation, or Energy.
- Seek and gain knowledge of current best practices.
- Learn and become efficient in Knobelsdorff Enterprise’s internal software systems.
- Observe and provide suggestions for Division leaders for improving internal processes based on best practices currently taught.
- Gain competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Engage with designated, project-focused tasks, propose ideas, and solutions, and present final project solutions.
- Interpret documents, specifications, verbal and written instructions while maintaining confidentiality.
- Follow Knobelsdorff Enterprise’s safety policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Enrolled, and in good standing in a related program.
- Desire to learn, and professional drive.
- Self-starter & team player.
- Dedication to your chosen industry, and its best practices.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.