Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and forward thinking Energy Journeyman Electrician to facilitate the maintenance and installation of energy/solar electrical systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the project lead you facilitate solar electrical construction projects. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time.
- Journeyman’s License
- Experience with energy/solar electrical construction.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Experience with the interpretation of drawings, current construction methods, specifying and ordering materials, tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to train apprentices and other team members.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Great communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- Eagerness to advance to the next level and assist in the growth of the industrial team.
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and make logical project minded decisions.
- A knowledge of energy/solar electrical construction.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.