Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and forward thinking Energy Journeyman Electrician to facilitate operations and maintenance (O&M) of energy/solar electrical systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the project manager you facilitate a holistic maintenance and warranty support program for solar electrical construction projects. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Journeyman’s License, or a 4th year Electrical Apprentice that meets the requirements to take the Journeyman’s test.
- Deep technical understanding of scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and warranty support of complex energy/solar electrical systems.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Experience with the interpretation of drawings, current construction methods, specifying and ordering materials, tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to train apprentices and other team members.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Great communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to be on call to address emergency outages with little notice; ability to deploy, travel to site and facilitate the service call.
- Willing to work on out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and the ability to drive trade-off decisions.
- A deep knowledge of energy/solar electrical construction.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.