WHO WE ARE
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. At the beginning KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’ s divisions continue to grow, and drive success the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven and innovative Project Coordinator to assist Project Teams manage resources and information, assist with the scheduling and planning of meeting and project activities. Organize and participate in the effort to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
You will be the liaison between the Project Manager and other teams to ensure the resources and documents are coordinated and organized as per the scope presented to the customer. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget.
- Experience with basic Project and Construction coordination, to include estimating, planning, scheduling, cost management, materials/purchasing, operations and maintenance.
- Ability to gain knowledge of concepts, practices, procedures, and industry requirements
- Integrate with the project team to analyze and understand project scopes.
- Assist the Project Manager with budget administration, analysis, forecasting and project performance evaluation.
- Understand project scope, acquire and track permits, create purchase orders, monitor project schedules, order and track project materials, deliverables, reports, and other administrative tasks, as necessary.
- Work with and take direction from Electrical Project Management team.
- Track project deliverables, critical project timeline elements.
- Develop and implement project procedures, schedules, and standards in our project system.
- Provide technical assistance such as interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods, specify and order materials, tools, and equipment.
- Define, create and disseminate information relevant to the project team, both internal and external; govern project administration.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Execute the administrative duties required to support the project coordination, maximizing the efficiency of the project team.
- Assist with preconstruction preparation and coordination.
- Create, prepare and coordinate: reports, trackers, deliverables, status reports, and other materials as needed.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Communicate with vendors and assist the procurement manager with sourcing of new project vendors.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A knowledge of electrical, photovoltaic (solar) construction and/or automation.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation, and a retirement
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.