Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative General Supervisor to lead the field teams. The General Supervisor is expected to manage crews on the construction site and implementation of a variety of electrical projects. To be the bridge between the field crews, and the construction management team.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the leader of the field teams; be responsible for planning and overseeing multiple projects simultaneously. Responsible for planning and designating project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress while keeping Knobelsdorff leadership informed from start to finish. Act as the liaison between the field and the construction team to ensure project is satisfactorily defined and implemented. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget.
- Experience with industrial electrical construction.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Ability to represent company on site walk for project opportunities as requested
- Ability to represent company on site and in the field as the single point contact for projects assigned
- Experience managing in-house crews and subcontractors performing work on projects assigned
- Experience managing material orders and deliveries in alignment with schedules
- Ability to work to reduce costs through good planning and timely execution of the work
- Ability to manage all required documentation and deliverables required by customers
- Willingness to take responsibility for the supervision of projects assigned, coordination with onsite Foreman
- Experience with the development and adherence to project budgets
- Experience with managing safety on multiple project sites.
- Ability to facilitate accurate and timely field reporting and invoicing
- Experience maintaining quality control on multiple project sites.
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Leadership with skills to positively influence others, collaborate with teammates, communicate on the level of others, listen and understand people in circumstances common in the workplace
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often
- Ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company mission and exemplify leadership behaviors.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Substantial experience at the project level to perform electrical projects assigned
- 10+ years’ experience in the electrical industry as a General Foreman or Construction Superintendent, in an organization of similar or greater complexities with the capacity to understand and manage multiple projects, multiple customers and personnel
- Willing to travel to multiple markets/states, for up to months at a time.
You May Also Have:
- Eagerness to advance to the next level and assist in the growth of the industrial team.
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and make logical project minded decisions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.