Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative General Foreman to lead the field team. The General Foreman is expected to manage crews on the construction site and implementation of a variety of electrical projects. To be the bridge between the field crews, and the construction management team.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the leader of the field teams; be responsible for planning and overseeing the completion of large commercial and industrial projects. Responsible for coordinating project resources, overseeing all field operations, monitor progress while keeping Knobelsdorff leadership informed from start to finish. Act as the liaison between the field and the construction team to ensure project is satisfactorily defined and implemented. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget.
- Experience successfully managing large commercial and industrial electrical construction projects.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Ability to oversee self-performed and subcontracted to ensure the work is in compliance with contract specifications, code is completed on schedule.
- Ability to represent company on site walk for project opportunities as requested
- Ability to represent the company on-site, in the field, as the single point contact for projects assigned
- Experience managing in-house crews and subcontractors performing work on projects assigned
- Experience managing material orders and deliveries in alignment with schedules
- Ability to work to reduce costs through good planning and timely execution of the work
- Ability to support the management of all required documentation and deliverables required by customers
- Willingness to take responsibility for the supervision of the field teams of projects assigned while coordinating with the construction manager.
- Experience with the development and adherence to project budgets and schedule.
- Experience with managing and enforce KE safety program on the project site.
- Ability to facilitate accurate and timely field reporting and communication.
- Experience maintaining quality control on the project site.
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Leadership with skills to positively influence others, collaborate with teammates, communicate on the level of others, listen and understand people in circumstances common in the workplace.
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often.
- Ability to embrace KE values, understand the company mission and exemplify leadership behaviors.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to mentor/coach field team members on best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in the electrical industry as a Foreman or Project Lead, in an organization of similar or greater complexities with the capacity to understand and manage multiple projects, multiple customers and personnel
- Willing to travel to multiple markets/states, for up to months at a time.
You May Also Have:
- Eagerness to advance to the next level and assist in the growth of the industrial team.
- Good critical thinking skills and the capability to troubleshoot and make logical project minded decisions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.