Want to start fresh, to change your current direction? Join us, become a part of a group that values family, loyalty, and an old-fashioned work ethic. Come work with a team that will notice your hard work, and dedication. Starting is the hardest part, so why don’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Project Manager to lead the project team to facilitate multiple Solar projects. To be the bridge between the client, the Project Management team, and the Field Management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Proven working experience in utility grade photovoltaic project management.
- Ability to oversee, and report progress on a daily basis to the leadership team, to ensure the projects are completed on time and in budget.
- Experience with basic Project Management and resource coordination, to include: estimating, planning, scheduling, cost management, materials/purchasing, operations and maintenance, and client-facing.
- Ability to develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as the project team.
- Ability to meet with clients to take capture project details and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to meet budgetary objectives and to adjust to project constraints based on analysis.
- Experience with tracking project performance, to analyze the project upon completion and during short and long term milestones.
- Ability to delegate project tasks to project team members, based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management or related field experience or education.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- 3+ years experience managing photovoltaic installations, and tracking systems .
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.