WHO WE ARE
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. At the beginning KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’ s divisions continue to grow, and drive success the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A driven and innovative Project Manager to lead the project team to facilitate multiple Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and/or Photovoltaic (solar) electrical systems. Be the bridge between the client, the Project Management team, and the Field Management team.
As the Project Manager you will manage the operational and financial aspects of construction projects and be the primary liaison with the customer. You will be responsible for the project from the conceptual stages through execution of planning, financial management, scheduling, safety, contractual compliance, and customer satisfaction. While providing leadership for the development of a multi-discipline team, you will direct and manage employees across several projects at multiple locations, large linear projects, or a combination of both.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Ability to lead, plan and oversee and execute to ensure successful project execution.
- Promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as they relate to clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other shareholders.
- Manage project budgets, change orders, timelines and contract deliverables as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall objectives and client needs are met.
- Ability to manage and escalate project deviations by establishing attainable strategic goals that lead to successful resolutions.
- Attends and/or facilitates internal & external meetings, providing project assessments to ensure operational objectives and performance metrics are met, while developing personal working relationships with the client.
- Identify project specific requirements and capture them in vendors purchase and subcontract agreements.
- Orchestrate information flow to ensure both internal and external Shareholders are successful.
- Experience managing project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Determines expectations and set direction of client value drivers with the project team.
- Identify obstacles and solicit internal and external subject matter experts to work through the obstacle.
- Ability to develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as the project team.
- Meet with clients to take capture project details and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to meet budgetary objectives and to adjust to project constraints based on analysis.
- Experience with tracking project performance, drive completion of project activities while meeting short- and long-term milestones.
- Ability to delegate project tasks to project team members, based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience.
- Ensures effective coaching and feedback is provided to all employees for professional development.
- Facilitates teambuilding efforts and ensures continuous training and mentoring efforts are on-going.
- Forecasting of revenue and scheduled billing to ensure cashflow balances as it relates to project expenditures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Keeps all appropriate matters confidential and ensures site management team compliance.
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of management, staff, and customers (conference calls, bid walks, etc..)
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Travel as job requirement necessitates.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Additional duties as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, related field, or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Self-starter and team player
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- A knowledge of Electrical, Photovoltaic (solar) construction and/or automation.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and drive or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working in inclement conditions to include extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation, and a retirement
Knobelsdorff Enterprises in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.