- 100% individual healthcare coverage with 80% coverage for family premiums (dependent on the chosen plan). Dental too.
- A little bit county, a little bit city. With offices in Goodhue and Eagan, MN, you get your choice of scenery.
- A solid 401K is offered to full-time employees with a 4% company match.
- Everyone needs a little R&R with paid vacation.
- Like to travel? We have job sites all throughout the U.S.
- We are family. Many say it, we live it.
What are you waiting for? Check out our open positions below, view what others have to say about us on Glassdoor or Indeed and apply today.
Who We Are
In the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, Knobelsdorff Enterprises began. In the beginning, KE was a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work and a commitment to excellence have grown KE into three divisions – Knobelsdorff Electric, Knobelsdorff Engineering, and Knobelsdorff Energy. Teamwork and dedication to our core values have expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. Knobelsdorff’s s divisions continue to grow and drive success with the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
A driven and innovative Site Coordinator to assist Project Teams to manage resources and information, assist with the scheduling and planning of meetings and project activities. Organize and participate in the effort to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
You will be the on-site administrative support for the Project Manager and Construction Manager to ensure the daily administrative requirements of the project are completed daily. Utilize an in-depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time, and within budget.
- Experience with basic Project and Construction field administration, including: daily logging, reporting, safety form completion, implementing meeting logs, receiving materials, and additional administrative requirements required by the Project team.
- Assist with the development and management of documents that will be utilized over the course of the construction project, including: Schematics, contract documents, pay forms, lien releases, insurance documents, field reports, financial control reports, inspection documents, bills of material/lading, and project closeout documents.
- Work with and take direction from the Project Management team.
- Ability to uphold and facilitate our safety policy and the documentation of safety incidents.
- Assist field personnel to complete projects, as needed.
- Oversee and monitor project-level documentation, adhering to Knobelsdorff standards in a uniform manner.
- Attend “Tailgate” meetings prior to work to discuss job site hazards, JHA completion, daily objections, and best practices.
- Facilitate logs to manage and report project information as required.
- Work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Greet and orientate visitors to the project field site.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to travel to multiple markets/states, for up to months at a time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of electrical construction and automation.
- Must be available to travel extensively (up to 100%) within regional states, including
overnight stays for up to weeks at a time if required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competent driving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working in inclement conditions to include extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be physically capable of manually digging & back-filling holes and trenches.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid health, dental, life, long-term disability, vacation, and a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.