Do You Stand Out?
Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
What We’re Looking For:
- A driven and innovative Site Coordinator to assist the Energy Project team, from the field, manage resources and information, assist with the administration of project activities. Organize and participate in the effort to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the on-site administrative support for the Energy Division’s Project Manager and Construction Manager to ensure the daily administrative requirements of the project are completed on a daily basis. Utilize an in depth understanding of Knobelsdorff processes and procedures to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget.
- Experience with basic Project and Construction field administration, to include: daily logging, reporting, safety form completion, implementing meeting logs, receiving materials, and additional administrative requirements required by the Project team.
- Ability to assist with the development and management of documents that will be utilized over the course of the construction project, to include: Schematics, contract documents, pay forms, lien releases, insurance documents, field reports, financial control reports, inspection documents, bills of material/lading, and project closeout documents.
- Ability to work with and take direction from Energy Project Management team.
- Ability to oversee and monitor project level documentation, adhering to Knobelsdorff standards in uniform manner.
- Ability to facilitate logs to manage and report project information as required.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to greet and orientate visitors to the project field site.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to travel to multiple markets/states, for up to months at a time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You May Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A knowledge of electrical construction and Photovoltaic Construction.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a retirement plan.
Knobelsdorff Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knobelsdorff Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status.